5.01.2012

Sessions Twelve: étrange familier

Model: Ursula Searle
Photographed by leeabrio
Lighting Assistant: Uniokeez Bautista
Many thanks to Joseph Gatz







Hi there guys, this is one of the many invitational shoot i've attended few weeks ago. A Collaboration with Co-Photographers Gatz & Uniokeez. I tried shooting this with 2 lights set-up but i didn't find any success on it, my kicker light doesn't want to communicate with my main light. And so i started shooting in available/natural light. Using my long and heavy 70-200 lens made it easier to play around with depth, composition & angles. I'm really enjoying this gun in shooting outdoors. I didn't have much shoot that day due to a very thick dark clouds covered our sky. Since we are shooting at the beach and about 2-3 km away from the car parking area.  I had to rush and packed my stuffs quickly after seeing the hinting droplets on our shoot location.

PS Please check her out @ www.ursulasearle.com

-LA