5.04.2012

Sessions Eleven: Rare Encounter

Model: Karina
Photographed by leeabrio









One of my long overdue shoot sessions. I can't even remember where i took this photo's (lol). I used my Canon 50D + 50mm 1.8 Canon for this entire set, i did not bring any lights since i was just invited on this session. I tried using my Camera's built in flash. This flash works well with a close-up half body or head shots, not really powerfull enough for full body shots. Considering the effect is not as good as off-flash strobing (own preference). I've seen some of the famous fashion Photographers who shoot in bare direct flash, They even apply it in their commercial/commissioned shoot.(are you kidding me? lol). This is where i say, hmmn. errrr it depends on the subject/model? ok lets say i shoot Rosie H. or Gal G. (Crush) don't you think this photo's with the built-in flash set-up will work? 



-LA