11.02.2010

Chroma

Model: Eva
HMUA/Stylist: Petrus Boyd
Location: Other than Brown
Photographed by lee abrio









I have been idle in photography for months.  No updates.. Nothing!  Boo!!  I've been busy covering a few functions.  Thankfully, they're not boring.  I'm starting to love and get the hang of it actually.  Meeting new people is more exciting!!  Well, I'm still catching up on some of my backlogs.  It's never ending.
Oh yeah, it's been 2 months since I got my new horse.  Not actually my dream ride Evo but I'm really enjoying it!  Looks like I'm gonna limit my monthly allowance for 5 years.  This means no movies, no going out and no drinking!!  No dating?!?!  No more new camera equipment??  Boo!!!  I'm still hoping to get a second body before end of 2010.  Hope I get it!

On a positive note, this was my recent shoot on the 29th Of October 2010.  Another collaboration with Sabah based HMUA/Stylist Petrus Boyd (aka The Rock) lol.  It's my first time working with model/photographer, Eva.  I was planning to shoot her a long time ago but she didn't give me a chance til now..  lol.  Thank you so much guys.  Hope to work with you again soon.

-LA