8.07.2010

Beauty

Model : Fina M
Location: WRS (Courtesy of Sham)
HMua: Andre Santiago
Photographed by  lee abrio






I've been busy lately with some wedding assignments. I enjoy doing it, experimenting and making clients happy on their photo's. yesterday i did cover my first malay wedding assignment, i wasn't feeling well i got a fever but i still wanna get my shots done. i bring my friend daniel to assist me. and after i have browse the shots.i said it was worth it, the fun and the experience. . .Fulfilling, but makes me
miss this kind of shots.

i took this shots last tuesday, 03 of August 2010

It was my second time to shoot her. The first was a paid assignment, and i was surprised because i didn't expect her that stunning in real life. lol. So i promised her to shoot her again ones she's back here in Bru.

-LA